
To the right is the layout that I did. For neatness I did it in Photoshop and planned out where I would place all the pictures that I had below. I had the pictures it was just a matter of where to place them all. That's mainly why I only was able to come up with one idea. I just started placing them in Photoshop and I had my project done before I knew it. Plus I hate pre-planning things I just prefer to create it as I'm doing it.

To the left are all the pictures that I used in my final arrangement. I edited all of them in Photoshop by getting rid of their backgrounds and deleting the unnecessary parts from them and arranged them in Fireworks. I chose these pictures because they pertained to the idea I had for a concept and to the idea as a whole.

To the right is the final arrangement of the project, at the top I used some Fonts that I had on my computer to make the top of the page. I then filled out all the text areas with the actual rules, and explained how to do each move in the middle text boxes. To the right of each text box I had a picture explaining the rules or showing the action that I explained in the text boxes. Instead of bullet points used the Kojima logo since it was already round it made sense to us that instead of just a plain old circle. In the background I put the Foxhound grey scale logo at 25% opacity to fill the dead space in the middle and to help draw the eyes down from the top of the page. At the bottom I place a banner that I did with the characters from the game to also move the eye around the page plus I though it looked cool. It also helped fill the dead space at the bottom of the page. At the top I have the objects that I was talking about and what object beats what using arrows to show how it works. I might still change somethings when I think of them but the over all layout will never change. I might change the wording of things or even add or exchange pictures here and there. With the amount of time I had this is the best I could come up with.
I like the layout, there might be too many picture but it could be interesting if you are able to pull it off
ReplyDeletewhoa. looks pretty damn good for now. maybe you could get rid some of the extra photos; they might not all be necessary.
ReplyDeletethe metal gear idea is original and awesome.
ReplyDeleteThis is really cool. I like that you thought way outside the box (get it?) and did your own game. It is definitely a well-done concept that you can easily accomplish!
ReplyDeleteWow. This idea is really cool and original. I like how much effort you put into making the idea your own. Keep up the cool idea. The layout is nice too and adds a lot of character. My only criticism would be to touch up the pictures on the right to fit more smoothly with the background
ReplyDeleteYou put a lot of hard work an effort into this and it shows. I'm extremely impressed. I really like this spin-off version of the game and I feel like you will have a lot of success with only some minor adjustments with the colors and images.
ReplyDeleteI really like the originality of this project. It strays away from the rock paper scissors but still uses the same key concepts and of course you added one of the best games ever made :D. I really enjoy the image at the bottom of the rough draft poster. I think the collage of all of them is really well done and the different colors draws the viewer all around the page. very well done.
ReplyDeleteI have an HD camera if you want me to help you get pictures for the poses. if you need my services text me at 860 484 1263
ReplyDelete