Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Desertion "4" picture concepts





The title for my game will be Desertion, the story is still in the process of being thought of. The game is coming along as I planned. Here are some concept pics of the game and what kind of environments the player might see. Of course the Cities would be alive and functioning.....

The armor some what shows the different armor that the player would switch to in different places. The First one is a WIP, still trying to find something that actually depicts what I would like to see in this game for a jungle environment so I just made a big title screen/add. The Snow environment has what another faction armor might look like, if I were to use something like
 that.
**I changed my Logo thought it was too big so i changed it.   



1 comment:

  1. really nice title concepts, great work this week, just wanted some more connection to your design thoughts between the color palette on thursday and the title concepts on thursday. but again solid work on those title concepts.

    ReplyDelete