This is work in progress, its the main character. I'm still messing with the placement of shadows and colors, gun textures are still missing but it is coming along with how i want it. YES it is a higher res character model, but I will keep the environment in the same textures. I am currently working on an environment and enemy characters. Second picture from the top is my ref for my character
I have plans of using this as my enemy character model, but one step at a time. I have to figure out how to animate the characters to match may main character/concept.
Then a clean functioning version of this type of environment, some of my other pictures I posted in the past will also be some examples of what I
want to see in the small screen shot that I'm aiming for
The picture above is a good reference of the style and environment that I am thinking of, everything has a glossy effect on it, mixed with steel and cement aspects.
nice, got the main look and feel of the character down and getting some details in like clothing folds and arm pit stains. keep your progress by blocking in the main shapes, their shading and textures and moving down to the smaller detail areas.
ReplyDelete